- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Quickly change magnifications using the easy-to-grip power selector
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durability, and a classic look
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low||33.7|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High||13.6|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low||11.22|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High||4.54|
|Eye Relief (in) – Low||4.17|
|Eye Relief (in) – High||3.66|
|Eye Relief (mm) – Low||106|
|Eye Relief (mm) – High||93|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||60|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||17.5|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||60|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||17.5|
|Exit Pupil (mm) – High||4.7|